Dinner: 6:30pm - 8.45pm Tuesday to Saturday
Check-in is from 3pm - 10pm
Check-Out is 11am
We do not open Sunday nights, and all day Mondays.
- Pass the front of The Lake Isle on High Street East (we will be on your right-hand side)
- Take the next right hand turning at ‘Culpin’s Butchers’ onto Queens Street
- At the bottom of this road take a right up a slight incline just before the grass verge,
- sign posted ‘Mayflower Mews’ ‘Reeves yard’.
- Turn right at the old stone wall sign posted ‘Reeves yard’
- Drive to the very top of this gravel driveway to your right and you will be at the back of The Lake Isle.
- Due to the nature of our parking guests do sometimes need to block one another in, in which instance we just ask to take car keys should anything need to be moved.
- Alternatively, if you do not want to be block in by other guests cars and need an early get away. There is a long stay car park on Queens Street, with an easy cut through to the hotel.
- Finally, there are 2 hour bays on the High Street on the left hand side. If you arrive on a Saturday after 4:00pm it is, then free from 6pm and there is No charge on Sundays.